Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vibe won a trip to Argentina thru a Bueno Entonces contest. Check out her experience and reviews

Day 5 or 6 in Buenos Aires. Yeah, it's like that.


Ok, so... I’m having a hard time being coherent today because yesterday essentially spilled over in today and well, suffice to say that there’s a never ending supply of places to go out in this city and it never stops. I haven’t even made a dent in it, nor have I done many of the touristy things... I did see the big metal flower that opens and closes and is the place to hang out underneath and drink a mate in the sun. I also went to Malba which is a gorgeous art gallery and it has a great cafe.


Winetasting last night, and after that we went to a restaurant that’s so underground that it’s only open once a week and only twenty people know about it and the food is thai.. the best thai I’ve ever had.



Read full text at beadventuresinba.blogspot

1 comment:

  1. What it is such a lottery? What people of age can win a trip to Argentina? And it is possible more in detail. Please tell me what is the value of the lottery? In news https://quivo.co/20884-torturaron-tucan-hasta-matarlo.html was no good situation when can expect trouble. And what do you think about of problems in Colombia?




    ReplyDelete